Online Grant Portal
To begin, all grantseekers should create an organizational account with our Online Grant Portal. Before creating an account, please review the following:
- If your organization has been awarded a grant in the past 2 years, it is likely that an organizational account has already been created in the system. If you are not sure, please DO NOT create a new account because it won’t link to your organization’s application history. Please contact Donna Sewell at 321-752-5505 or firstname.lastname@example.org for guidance.
- Our application system works with all major Internet browsers, though we recommend using Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
- Grant writers that represent more than one organization will need a different email address specific to each organization. Please contact Donna Sewell at 321-752-5505 or email@example.com to receive your username.
- Please add the following email address to your address book as a safe sender: firstname.lastname@example.org. This will help keep grant portal emails from landing in your junk folder.
- Preview the application questions here. Once you have created an account and logged on to the portal, you can view the application from your applicant dashboard prior to the cycle opening.
*Portal URL: https://www.grantinterface.com/Home/Logon?urlkey=cfbrevard
Grant Portal Tutorials
Click here to access portal tutorials listed below.
- GLM Applicant Tutorial Video
- Create an Account/Log On
- Apply for a Grant
- Your Dashboard
- Additional Information on Completing Application Forms
- Grant Guidelines & Evaluation Criteria
- 2023 Application Questions List
- 2023 Grant Budget Blank Template
- 2023 Grantmaker Briefing Presentation Slides (May 1)
- 2023 Grantmaker Briefing ZOOM Presentation Slides (May 3)
- 2023 Grantmaker Briefing ZOOM Recording* (May 3)
*Link shared via Drop Box, no account necessary.
Video on screen will be a 30 minute preview.
To watch the full video, download or add it to your Dropbox if you have an account.